Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One Way Lane

A day through my lens indirectly means a day seeing what I see.

What I see, is the result of not only the energy of light which my sensory receptors convert to tangible objects that my mind recognizes, but also the distinct and inherent qualities of those objects.

In this respect, I set out with my two friends to capture the essence of a day, at a particular time in my life. A time when my only concern was how fast I could go, with no regard to my well-being, my surroundings, and in a manner which completely exhausted every last ounce of energy.

Such a lifestyle has only one ending.

The video, which you see here, was shot over the course of 2 days covering the Alps from both Switzerland and Italy. It was shot on the Canon 5d Mark II. Please watch in HD, full screen, utilizing external speakers.

Thank you for watching.

GAREN.

www.garenphotography.com


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What happened to the car?

Sick video! Love it