Thursday, April 25, 2013

Rex Lowry | April 2013



The saying "It takes a village.." couldn't be closer to the truth.

Especially in regards to film making.

One of my oldest friends, and most frequent collaborators is editor  Rex Lowry.

Rex and I have over the past two years worked on many projects.

Some notable videos we've worked on together you can watch below.

You can also check out his reel here http://rex.ps260.com/

Outasight - "I'll Drink To That"



Nas - "Bye Baby" 



Nas - "The Don"



He and I are currently working on the first feature film I've produced called "Lily & Kat".

You can check out the official web page for Lily & Kat here.

Along with our IMDB here.

Stay tuned for the launch of the first official teaser!!

Rex Lowry // 

PS 260 // 

PS 260 // 

PS 260 - Spring is in bloom // 

PS 260 - Glass of Water // 


No comments: